Baby bottles are a great addition to any science classroom.
1. They measure in ounces and milliliters.
2. They come with a lid.
3. You can get them in plastic or glass.
4. They come in several sizes.
5. They are easy to clean and reusable.
6. Typically Clear.
7. Heat resistant and can be sanitized.
6. They are in expensive and easy to find.
I saved all of my newborn bottles. They are more like a graduated cylinder. I also find them at garage sales. You could also ask parents to donate bottles they don't use anymore. Click the ideas to find out more.
What other ideas can you think of?
Keep your eye out for baby bottles for your classroom.